Hello you sultan of swing,
Welcome to another episode of Marcus Brain Dumps. Today’s post is going to be a little different. I’m going to spend this time listing some things that are going well, and some things that are not going so well. Here goes nothing.
Things that are going well:
- Drumming – I just had a really good drum day. I made up a new fill today and some new grooves. I was even able to add them to the grooves that I was already playing. Drumming has been good for me lately, I’m practicing steadily and I’m progressing with my doubles as well as grooves. Pretty soon, I’ll have my own songs and a guitarist to play with. We’ll be a band. It’ll be mainly my band and the other guy will help out.
- My mood – I’ve been in a good mood for the past 2 weeks.
- Working on business – I’ve been working on my lifestyle business checklist/mind map steadily and I’m about 1/4 done. I did have a hiccup yesterday when I didn’t work on it like I was supposed to. I gave myself the day off though because I was watching a movie to celebrate Halloween. I shouldn’t have given myself the break, though.
Things that are not going so well. This is not negativity. This is a critical examination to find areas that I can improve upon.
- Working on business- I need to stop skipping work sessions. I gave myself one break yesterday and I don’t want it to become a habit.
- Scrubbing myself clean in the shower. I need to buy a scrubbing rag.
- Reading – I skipped reading yesterday and today. I gave myself a break yesterday because I was watching a movie to celebrate Halloween. I don’t have an excusse for today. I wasted time on Facebook instead of reading and that is just not good at all. ( I literally checked Facebook right now I wasted another 10 minutes of my life.)
Okay, so I really need to read right now. See ya