Here is another episode of Marcus Brain Dumps:
Today is not going so well. I guess I give it a 70%, just barely passing. Here what went wrong in bullet form:
- Ate too much when celebrating 2oo days of being thankful
- Fell asleep at work
- Drank too much caffeine
- Didn’t drink enough water
- Didn’t work on business -THIS IS A BIG ONE!
Let’s tackle each problem so I can set myself up for success tomorrow.
- Eating too much when celebrating
- I’ve made a deal with myself that I can pig out all I want when celebrating accomplishments as long as I only spend $2.50. This will limit the amount of money I spend on food and it will also prevent me from eating too much bad food. I will start this immediately. Also, I will only celebrate habit-related accomplishments after 100 days of keeping the habit
- Falling asleep at work.
- I need to get to bed earlier and eat complex carbs the night before. I also need to make sure that I drink enough water the night before so that I’m not dehydrated at work. . . . dehydration makes you groggy. Also, I need to make sure that I don’t drink caffeine past noon so that I’m not up all night.
- Drinking too much caffeine.
- Get enough sleep and water and complex carbs so that I’m not needing caffeine during the day. Replace any urges to drink with drinking water. Save 1 dollar per day towards Magic: the Gathering Cards for each day that I drink only 1 soda.
- Drinking water.
- incentivize myself to drink more water by allowing myself to save 1 dollar each successful day toward Magic: the Gathering cards
- Working on business
- I just have to do this
Going to bed way too late. Bob’s your uncle