Sad greetings, Brain Dumpers, 😦
I’m not doing too well and I know that you don’t want to hear that. The first thing I can say is that I wish I were doing better with my habits. I’ve let myself fall into bad habits. I keep saying this but I’m not doing anything about it. I really don’t even want to reflect on myself right now but I know I need to. I had a good birthday party since we last spoke. I went out to eat Japanese food with my family and ate live octopus. I feel shitty today, though. I’m mostly feeling bad because I didn’t practice drums for a full two hours. I only practice for 1 hour and 50 minutes. I know that seems like it not a lot of time lost but I could’ve avoided losing that time if I hadn’t smoked a cigarette. The cigarette is not the problem. The real problem is that I wasted the time. God I don’t even want to write right now. If I could list all the things that went wrong today, I would have a long list. In fact, let me list them right now
- I didn’t wake up on time. And this is because I stayed up late watching Bicentennial Man with my sister.
- I didn’t practice the full two hours on my drums because I wanted to smoke a cigarette.
- I didn’t go to the gym because I wanted to stay home and write this blog post
- I didn’t study because I went out with my sister to donate stuff to Goodwill and buy Magic cards.
- All of this could’ve been avoided
I’m going to buy a notebook so I can take notes about my day as I go along. I hope that I can reflect on the day every day so I can gain some insight into how I’m doing.
bye cyah peace